Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Re-Signing Meeting

Yesterday evening (1 March) after work (I arrived at NRS Bellevue just before 6PM) I met with my recruiter to sign my change of entry date form. My recruiter has recently been promoted to 1st class and has just taken over as station lead. He and ET1 Jordan and I were all very pleased that the request was approved and my date was moved out to something so satisfactory.

Weighed in at 169, and we talked for a few minutes. This gets to count for my 2nd meeting this month, so I don't have to worry about scheduling anything later!

My recruiter has been talking about giving my a leadership role in the Future Sailor Program, and yesterday he assigned me the role of Yeoman, which gives me the responsibility of filing paperwork after monthly meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment