Friday, May 21, 2010

DEP Workout #2

All I've been doing on my own lately is biking and push-ups... so today's workout with my recruiter and fellow recruits was hard. It was all outdoors in the brilliant sunshine.

After the Creed, we walked down the hill (behind the station in the strip mall) to the baseball field and parking lot. There we set up two stations: one with two large 5-foot high tractor tires that we had to squat down and flip over and over and over... whew! and another with soccer balls for off-balance push-ups... ugg. and then there was the 1/4 mile track around the baseball field to run around four times. After everyone was done with all three stations, we gathered and did flutter kicks, jumping and squats, bear walking, planks, throwing the legs, more bear walks, more lying down with your legs 6 inches off the ground... and some more of that, and then we went back to the station where most people did pull-ups and I simply attempted one and we all did a lot of wall sitting.

Very good indeed. I think I shall rest for the rest of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment