Friday, June 18, 2010

Working Out and Weighing In

Hooo-ya! I finally dropped my weight down below my joining weight (under pressure from the Chief) while I was on my tour of New England! I'm now two below instead of four above!

And after all this good news we had a workout with just four recruits and my recruiter. Went very well. We started with lunges and grapevines (making me feel very much like it was a softball practice) and then did a two-mile cadence run... about 8 laps around the baseball field. We did other stuff afterwords, like push-ups, sit-ups, planks and mountain climbers... it was a good one today.

And after everyone else left, Lonesome and I went over some of my PQS's (personal qualification standards - usually used for getting advancement to E-2 or E-3, but for me, it's just to do my best since I'm already set as an E-3). Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment