Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Up Until Now

Two Months of Boot Camp and now into my First Week of A-School.

I was a little disoriented on Monday, but now I'm already getting into the groove here across the street from RTC at NSTC, Great Lakes.

I was a part of a Grad-N-Go division, which meant I got to check in to school the SAME day I graduated... meaning no extra nights in the dusty compartment with lots of females... or extra days having to eat as a division in the repetitive galley... which I thought was awesome. But along with that, NSTC let us on liberty for the ENTIRE weekend, which I was able to spend with my family.

Wow!

I'm thinking of recording most of my boot camp experience here, but that will take a while to compose. We'll see... :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Many of your letters have been transcribed on Facebook, so you could take those posts and then elaborate on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post Jennifer. Keep it up so I can stay updated on your journey.

    ReplyDelete