Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Good Day

So I've moved classrooms yet again. That happened on Friday, but this time they split up my class and sent handfuls of us to fill holes in other self-paced classrooms. So I've got brand new instructors... Mr. Victory and FC1 Smith. The class runs really well... breaks are optional and I'm able to do much more during the day. It's on the third deck in the center of the building (no views) and there are twice as many people (around 40) in it.

But today was so good because we started it off with a uniform inspection nearly on the scale of one from boot. Mine was described as "good" and I was awarded by being given a class leadership position, even though it was only my second day there. I'm now the Master-at-Arms for this week... I keep people quiet and say when to go on the optional breaks and assign people the cleaning! And that means I get to stand in front of the class when it gets in ranks outside the room along with the class leaders.

And then I finished the Module on Transistors and got a 96% on it... so today's been pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment