Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Morning, PRT

Thought I was going to meet with the TSC Chief today, so I shined my boots to a mirror finish and brought out a new set of NWU's. But it isn't until next week... Oh, well, my uniform looks great! :)

So at 0800 half of us from my A school class were sent off to change and report over at Liberty Station for our Physical Readiness Test. I was quicker than most, and chilled with some friends of mine from ATT (from Chicago) while we waited for all 200+ to check in and get their number. I was #55 to check in. At 0900 we lined up and did a little bit of warm-ups and stretching... and the sit and reach. I was paired up with Trimpe from class. I knocked out 104 curl-ups (101 is max score), 44 push-ups (46 is max score! darn!), and around a 12:50 run (10:17 is max score). Which is around a 270 out of 300 and an average of 90/100; an "Outstanding Low". I am pretty pleased with it. More effort next time.

We got back to base around 1045, I drank a lot of water, washed up, and had a big lunch. Whew! Back to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment