Monday, December 12, 2011

Duty, and the Last Test for Ops

After 0630 Duty Section muster (inside on the basketball court because it was raining), I changed and did a solid half-hour of cardio on the elliptical trainer and the rowing machine... I've gained a few pounds since the PRT, so I'm going to work on losing them again. It made it worth it to come in this morning too. Because class did not start til noon... and I was in the second group for the final practical, taking it between 1400 and 1545. We haven't found out our grades yet, but they assured us we did very well. I did it with Hibbard, Trimpe, Nordgren, Ciccone, & Baldwin... and we helped each other out, tracking and destroying two subs.

Tonight my watch consists of being a backup duty driver between 2130 and 0130 (22-02, bravo driver). I am grateful I don't have to stand up for all that time. Duty driving is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment