Friday, March 2, 2012

Other News

In my rage, I forgot to record for Monday... we had labs with Mr. Fontane, and in class we did yet another quiz. I think that made three quizzes in preparation for Tuesday's test. PT was pretty normal, and there was some talk about our schedule changing.

Wednesday, I re-took the lab with Nordgren and did just fine. A final of 90% was awarded, and that was fine by me. And with the 94% on the written portion, that meant no mando, and that I was competently aware of how to find answers in the tech doc.

Also, our cleaning assignment changed... we are now in charge of the student heads on the 3rd deck, instead of the staff locker-rooms. Witte and I did what we could while most of the class started their two hours of mandatory extra study.

PT was very hard though... I'm still feeling it now. It was Witte, Hibbard, Trimpe and I who volunteered to do his circuits with him. Butt-kicks, sprints, grapevines, and power skips, interspersed with push-ups, leg lifts, squats and lunges in place. And we finished with a two-minute wall sit. Those last three are what I'm still feeling... I haven't worked out my legs like that for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment