Friday, April 22, 2011

Checking In

I just realized I haven't said much for a couple weeks.
Class has been very busy.

We've moved on from simply memorizing information, to learning the basics of acoustic analysis and memorizing information. :) Week 4 ended with a 96%, week 5 with my second 100%, and then we tested on Wednesday this week for the 6th, and I managed another 96%. At least I remember what I got wrong... I think I remember it now better than what I got right. :)

Because of the upcoming PRT, STG1 has been very busy with the staff... so we've had "free" PT these two last weeks. I ran a mock PRT myself, and did farly well. I've done bits of jogging, but not too much to be proud of. Class has run into overtime with all the stuff we need to do and we have less time at lunch. This last Wednesday though, I went out and played softball with a team who was having practice... that was a ton of fun, since I have not played since 2004!

No comments:

Post a Comment