Thursday, April 28, 2011

Roadguards...Post

Yesterday I became a road guard for the A school morning and afternoon march-outs. It's a short path between where we muster and where we end up, but it is on the street, so traffic must be stopped for safety. So this means I don't have to march anymore, since we get into position before A school even forms up. This happened because as of tomorrow our class will be the senior class, with only 2 weeks left.

And we were hurried into the knowledge test for this week. Already finished, and I scored better than the top three, and tied a few people on this test at a 98%. Very proud of myself, especially with additional questions from last week and week 2. One of the "ace-buster" questions at the end of the test (from week 2) was pretty tricky. I was the only one in class to get it right.

PS... and this afternoon, STG1 decided to give us our practical test as well! We did four, instead of the usual three... and we only had 5 minutes each for the last two! I aced three of them, but on the third cut I totally screwed it up at first and then saved myself by noticing in time. Scored an 88% on that because there were three points I didn't have time to calculate... and I made one silly error because I had to fix it all in about 1 minute. :) I ended up with a 97% overall.

STG1 was generous to go over the cuts again at Open Study. He had intended to count today's test as practice and do a test again tomorrow, but our scores were good enough that he decided no to.

No comments:

Post a Comment