Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More of the Same

So far I've been doing the same as when I last checked in here. We've gotten into sort of a groove, you could say. Today was the first interruption in the monotony... we had 10 people instead of 4 or 5... because we got the entire working party.

I think it was because of my putting on my crows before my peers did (and my regularity in coming to the BPO) that got me put in charge of leading people over to the base hotel from the check-in at the bldg. 18 barracks. Because Patterson and I were the first to volunteer for the inventory job, we were trained first, and therefore the working party leaders. I've been entrusted with the master key-card during working hours... so I'm in charge of which rooms we do when.

Late on Monday this week, we had a few new people to train, and I trained Pinasco. She's a quick learner, and soon we breezed through a room. Today, she and I did more rooms than everyone else combined. It was a bit of a mess at first. We didn't have the right inventory sheets, and we were doing new rooms with a slightly different configuration. It was a bit easier though, because we had to put new stickers on most of the stuff, and therefore it was quicker to record. Pinasco and I stayed past 1400 to finish up the last few rooms that Mr. Relly needed done ASAP.

I've also been 2 for 2 this week with exercising. According to the gym's scale, I am on the edge of my weight limit. And my pants are getting tighter... So yesterday I did 30 minutes on the bike (listening to your own music makes it go by twice as fast), as well as a bit of curl-ups and core. This afternoon I did another 1,000 yds in the outdoor hotel pool for 30 minutes. I like this... I want to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment