Friday, June 17, 2011

One More Hour of Work

The 10 fridges we took out of boxes on Wednesday had to be moved into rooms today. Thankfully, advance planning (shocking, I know) had taken place, and they were all on the same level (stored in a 2nd floor maintenance room near the rooms they were replacing). So it didn't take us very long to get the white ones out and the black ones in. I was entrusted with driving the truck again... and we got all 10 old ones loaded up in a bit. While we were waiting to be released, Ron (the assistant BPO guy) got me some hot chocolate (and I managed to drip some all over myself! lol!). Witte was the one who noticed... so I had been walking around the base for an hour with an extremely soiled blouse. Parker invited me to come inside Lib Hall after I was done and watch the rest of "Kung Fu Panda" with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment