Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Overview Day

My new schedule is so odd... We had the Tuesday quarters this morning at 0730, and then I had nothing to do until 1200! Did a few pushups in the barracks after having a long talk with Mom & Dad... even sat in the lounge and talked... that's so much nicer now that my new phone has reception in there. I can sit down comfortably on a couch and talk... imagine that!

Had lunch with Hibbard... and then we all went up to room #360 (in the south-east corner of the building) and selected a front row seat, like always. :) We had our first lecture, and boy, is it going to be a difficult week. Lots of stuff to memorize.

So for the rest of the week we have mandatory extra study from 0900-1100 with no PT... then lunch, then supposedly, class until 1900 with a break for dinner. Today we didn't have lunch break, but we were let go for the day at dinner time, or 1715ish.

But I also had watch this morning from my duty section being yesterday. 0130 to 0630, Bravo Duty Driver. I had the phone with me in my room and napped sporadically, waking and checking it. Worked out well though, since we had an NSU inspection at quarters... so I didn't need to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment