Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last PT

Although I had just got back from visiting friends in Atlanta at 1:45 pm, I took off for PT at 3:10 pm. This is my very last one since I'm spending Friday with my Mom and I leave for the hotel on Monday. It's coming down to it.

We started off with a jog, then did a sets of push-ups, flutter kicks and burppies. And then we ran around the 1.25 mile block... uphill for nearly the first half. They were going to do three laps, but by the end of the first my stomach ached and my mouth was very dry. I opted to walk while they went around again, and then to join them on the third. After a while I walked to join them before they returned... and ran a quarter of it with them. But then they decided that was good for the day when we got back to the starting place in the park.

The rest of the time was spent doing push-ups and crunches, along with other exercises. We got rather wet, grassy and dirty out there on the field. :)

When I said goodbye back in the office, I realized it was the last time until I was there to ship out. I shook my recruiter's hand and gave Thomason and Baugh hugs goodbye. And then I left the quarterdeck. :)

Goodbye, NRS Bellevue! You guys have given me a jump start!
Bravo Zulu, Shipmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment