Monday, March 14, 2011

First Day of Class

Yep! It actually happened! I have the best instructor (who was my working party supervisor) and who is also in charge of A-School organized PT! He killed us today for an hour with long sprints. Felt so good, but I think I will ice my heel again tonight. The long sleeve PT shirt I got yesterday did wonders! But my forehead got a little too much sun (just an hour's worth though... nothing bad).

We march to class in the morning (usually at 0700) and away at 1600-ish. There's an hour organized PT on Mondays and Wednesdays, and an hour of PT on-your-own on Tuesdays. Being our first week, we have one-hour extra study at 1700 (through Thursday), and later on, depending on our weekly test scores, zero to three hours every night.

Due to security, I can't talk about the class itself. But know that I'm very interested in it and proud to learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment