Thursday, March 17, 2011

Technical... Stuff

So week one. First test tomorrow... feel very confident from the 20 question quiz today... which was freehand, unlike the actual test, which will be 50 multiple choice. Missed two, but I only choose poorly between what I wrote and the correct answers. No Mando tonight, and Lord willing, I will even do better tomorrow.

The information we're learning is Unclassified... and is available online HERE. This goes much more in depth (heh) into Oceanography then what we're learning in class, but at least it defines the topics.

My whole body is sore though... I was glad we didn't have PT today. Yesterday was maximum (and then match your maximum) pushups (38 x 2!) and situps. But I was slightly put out that today was GMT (general military training) where I felt slightly sexually harassed during (yet) more Sexual Harassment/Assault Awareness Training. They talk too much about examples. This, among other factors, made our day rather wasted.

I am very impressed with my instructor's desire for excellence from himself and his students. Not only do I feel very military, but I think I'm getting that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment