Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Remember That Acronym?

The military is famous for its many abbreviations of things... but goodness! this week that's all we've been learning, along with their corresponding frequency ranges. :) And I was the only one to come to extra study on Monday, and for the longest time on Tuesday as well.
~
But today we took our 20-question quiz and more than half the class earned Mando... meaning they really needed to improve. The quiz is very hard though... you have to write the answer out on a blank sheet of paper. From memory! Yikes! I scored a 95% (missing one) because I put the wrong word in for the "I" in a 6-letter acronym.
~
So I did two more hours of extra study tonight, helping a couple people in the back who were struggling. Feels great! I hope I can remember it all for the test tomorrow! :)
~
PT on Monday was a killer. We did max/and match for situps, pushups (and pullups for some people), along with two sprints around the triangle. STG1 spirited past us in the sprint... it's unbelievable how fast he can go. Tuesday was "free" (like usual), so I joined some of my friends from class in a friendly game of soccer at the triangle. Although I am wary of the game (it can be hard on your knees), I had a ton of fun and played rather aggressively. I have a bruise on my right ankle to prove it. :) Today, though, we had free PT again, and I settled on doing the bike machine for 25 minutes, then with lifting a few weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment