Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thanks for Telling Me

So I found out who my class advisor (teacher) will be... for class THIS Monday. I'm starting A school a week earlier than I thought. Today when the working party supervisor showed up he mentioned that I'm in his class on Monday the 14th... and that our room is the one we are painting! 405 with a beautiful view! Yesterday I asked the Lord for this classroom; apparently he already had it in mind. :) So I've met my teacher and I like him (and he already knows I work diligently! :) I was wondering why he cared so much about getting this particular room done so fast!

So far today I've been painting. I stepped out right away to help with the color guard, but that only took a half-hour. Right now we've started the second coat, and will touch up this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment