Monday, May 16, 2011

Blood and Holds

Forget sleeping in an extra half-hour my first day back on hold...
It's Duty Day! :)

But I remembered last night and popped out of bed this morning at my roommate's alarm, which was set a few minutes before mine. Got to muster just fine, but forgot to tell my section leader about graduation last week. Doesn't affect my watch-standing today, since I'm on Supers (people who can be called for taking somebody else's watch)... but it might make him remember my name for watches in the near future. But that's okay with me.

Checked in to the good ol' BPO again, but that didn't last long, as I donated blood with the Red Cross at 0900 in their mobile van. I was their first, and my former classmate was right behind me. It was quicker and easier than the time I donated in Great Lakes with the military folks. Feels good... and means I can take it easy for the rest of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment