Friday, May 20, 2011

End of Petty Officer Indoc

This has been a week-long class going over Honor, Courage & Commitment, and how it applies as junior leaders. It was three long days of class time... and a short sum up this morning.

After we were finished, I was allowed to submit the following chit:

This and copies of my a school certificate, the certificate above, a time-in-rate sheet they generated, and my original contract, which verified my extended enlistment for the AEF program had to be submitted. I don't know when it becomes official... soon though!

They had a board posted outside the Hold's Office today, listing every student's PRT scores. I was among only 13 students out of hundreds at this command that scored in the "Outstanding" (top) category! And with that news, I did my first workout this week, going hard on the bike in the gym for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment