Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Done Testing!

I studied hard this week... 2.5 hours Monday evening and 1.5 hours yesterday (Tuesday). It all paid off, with a 100% on my last knowledge test this morning. I almost missed one too... but I caught it by going over the test ONE more time. Half the test was cumulative, reaching all the way back to week one. Our last practical (six cuts!) was also cumulative of Basic Acoustic Analysis... I think I did pretty well, but we don't find out that score or our new class rankings until tomorrow.

PS... I moved up to second in the class with a 98.04% final average. Only Trimpe was ahead of me by 0.29% to become the class Honorman. On the six cuts, three I scored 100%, the hardest one 91%, then 94% and 96%... for a total score of 97%. For some reason I made a couple mistakes with the ratios and forgot one of the tonals.

No comments:

Post a Comment