Wednesday, September 7, 2011

more

This day was much like it's predecessor. Again I got out of bed late, and arrived for muster at the last moment. I thought this was my day off, but the coordinator had other plans. I was to drive someone immediately to 32nd street. When I got back they wanted me to go again... but Buck was very generous in taking that run so I could take care of things in my room. I can't remember how many trips I made to 32nd... it was at least five circuits.

I started reading in one of the suggested reading-list books... Lincoln on Leadership. Interesting little piece for a self-help book. The first chapter spoke about how he made so much time for meeting with people... visiting them and letting them visit, in order to understand them and let them know he cared.

But since I've been on two days in a row, I get the next two off, with only chow relief as my duty. Not a bad deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment