Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Week, Another Test

Even with the extra study I put in yesterday morning, and all the legitimate studying I did (doing everything they told us to do), I still made a couple mistakes, one flat-out oops, and one that I should have asked about on the written test we took this morning. So I got a 95%. Still better than my overall grade, but a missed opportunity to gain ground on the class leader. :) Oh, well.

We're taking the practical part of the test on Monday, so I hope I will remember everything.

Special PT this week: on Wednesday we had our first organized PT as a class... STG1 Bouchet played kickball with us on the grass of the softball field. My team lost, but it was a lot of fun. And Thursday, I biked around Harbor Island again. Definitely good to mix it up once in a while.

And my out-of-bounds chit is finally in the process of getting approved. Admin gave me back all the extra paper today (it was really only needed for the school-house approval) and the chit will go up the chain of command like usual. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment