Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspection

Making sure our uniforms are all ready for changeover from whites to blues... I haven't put them on since I transferred here on February 8th. Brings back memories indeed!























...and STG1 Bouchet (who took over our class today from STG2 Akins) gave me (along with 2 others) an outstanding (because the creases on my shoes were polished and my ribbons were straight). Most had an excellent, and there were a couple "good"s.










Rating badge and close up of one of the four buttons.




I took all these in the mirror in my room, then flipped them in Paint, so they look like someone was taking one of me... that and the "USN" on my cover (and the set up of the room) would look right. :)

Otherwise, in class we went over one of the easier programs... both lectures and the lab, and I finished the notes for both while my classmates shot the breeze for nearly the entire time.

I love this schedule! The inspection was at quarters (0730), but then we had nothing until class at noon. I was able to go home and change (as well as have brunch) before returning.

1 comment: