Friday, January 6, 2012

Tracked 'Em Down

Well, tracking is part of my job description... and I just happen to be a patch collector. I saw the sign advertising the sale of command ball caps and patches while on the Bldg 52 working party the first day this week. I asked around, ended up talking to my mentor, then she gave me the correct PO's name, but the wrong location. So STG1 Bouchet helped me find her today. Whew!

I did all this trackin' trackin' after a brief stint at my working party, vacuuming the lobby of 52. I had a while until the noon Hold's muster, so I worked out hard on the elliptical for 15 min, took a quick shower and ate lunch at the galley again. Asian yesterday, burgers today. It was good with all those mushrooms & fixin's on it. The Hold's muster was another one of Chief Cruz's 20 minute lectures about alcohol, drugs, coming back alive on Monday, and "the world's finest navy", God bless her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment