Wednesday, March 21, 2012

199th Post and a 99%

It was test day... 50 questions (short answer & multiple choice) jumping around from the T/R Switch to the Transmitters to the Beamformer, and back again. It was a little tricky to keep the switch and the transmitters separate, but I went slowly enough to keep it all straight. Only didn't read far enough for the one question, hence the 99%. Rather satisfactory, I'd say.

We had PT on our own today, so I combined methods. Biked for 15:00 (3.16 mi, >100 cal.), then went across to the volleyball court and did a couple circuits, including lunges, push-ups, scissor kicks, and 4 minutes wall-sitting. Ouch! :)

My two classmates who share my duty section both missed this morning's 0630 muster (right after PT). I thought for a second that I missed a memo... but no, they both screwed up. And Chief Decker was wonderful and said he'd let me go from the afternoon muster if I got Chief Andrews from the schoolhouse to okay it... and he did. My instructors took care of it while I took the test. I love my chain of command.

No comments:

Post a Comment