Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Before and After Leave

My four-day leave over the weekend was incredibly nice... even though I dreamed about the Navy every night, I was able to leave it all behind me and relax with my Mom and my Grandparents, spending quality time with people I love very much but don't get to see very often.

To tell you the truth, I don't remember much about Wednesday or Thursday last week. I know that right before I left on Thursday afternoon, I made sure things were where they should be. I had a dentist appointment that morning, and had another pleasant experience with Navy dentists; it was over before I knew it.

First day back, the other tech and I managed to clear up a little issue we had with the fatho repeaters, and I figured out what was going on with the open purchase and other things from last week.

Today, though, I kept very busy doing all the maintenance checks... four of them. Knocked out the tag-outs in the morning and everything went pretty smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment