Friday, February 10, 2012

More Thoughts

Class today was crazy. Got there at 0500, then STG2 released us until 0715. Know I shouldn't complain, but I could have taken it a lot easier in the morning. I did get up in time to eat breakfast at home too... so I sat and listened to the current audiobook in my car until it was time for duty section muster at 0630. Read in my new book from the library, "Big Red", about a three-month deployment of a trident ballistic missile nuclear submarine... and their day to day life. The rest of class was dull. Finished 30 slides from one and breezed through another short maintenance set of slides. Other than that, I read, and talked about the Revolution and Civil War with STG2. Wrote down a couple notes, but not much. Thankfully, afternoon duty section musters on Fridays are held at 1230, instead of 1530... so I'm already home and happily resting.

Here's another funny FB side-note from a friend:


No comments:

Post a Comment