Friday, August 27, 2010

Official IFA Score

For today's Initial Fitness Assessment I improved from July 14th's test although I just got back from a two-week road trip during which I did push-ups a grand total of once (and that was the extent of my workouts). This is official because it's within 45 days of shipping out. I had to initial my scores and sign & date for them.

Here's a screen shot of my scores: Sit-ups, 84; Push-ups, 23; Run, 14:17. And that's the ballpark figure for yesterday's swims.

Probationary lets you go to boot camp, but you must have at least a "Good Low" score to graduate. My goal right now is to get at least "Excellent Low" across the board.

And more good news: I've maintained my earlier weight loss and stayed at 159.

After we took the test my recruiter had us do exercises for another hour or so. Lots of shoulder stuff, including elevated push-ups which I had never tried before. I think I wasn't as strong on the flutter kicks this time because I was tired from the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment