Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Change-Over

Arrived at Quarters this morning with my sleeves still rolled up. Two weeks ago, I had randomly shown up with them down because of the cool morning temperatures, but because of the ranks, everyone has to be the same and had to have them up.

Well, yesterday, apparently, was the change-over from Whites to Blues, and with that, sleeves are supposed to be worn down. So thank the Lord, I was able to cover my chilled arms!

The Marines don't change dress uniforms like we do, but they change from a summer (desert) digital camouflage uniform to a winter (woodland green) digital camouflage uniform. Don't think it affects my brother Zac this year though... he is in Afghanistan.

As for Friday's and Monday's classes... we didn't do much. Bet I can expect more of the same today and tomorrow. Lots of searching for answers to review questions from some material that we weren't presented with (what is the point?!). So it gets a little frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment