Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Watch, of Sorts

Woke up for the phone-in muster even before my alarm, but my alarm ensured it. :) Didn't get back to sleep either! Decided to work out at the gym on base before my watch at 1130, and that opened at 1000. Put in a good half-hour's work (bench press, sit-ups, elliptical, and bike), showered and changed into my NSU's and showed up on the Quarterdeck, only to find out that they didn't have a phone to give me. "I'll just use your recall number if I need you. Have a nice day." That was okay with me! I'm glad I worked out to make the trip to base worthwhile!

I did stay in my uniform for the duration of my watch, until 1630, when I simply called in to verify I didn't need to show up again for no reason. :) Good thing too... I was finishing a movie at home and it was raining cats and dogs outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment