Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crazy Chits

The crazy things we have to do sometimes to get the simplest chits approved. Had to run down to TSC this morning for a routing sheet, then had to drive myself up the hill to Third Fleet to catch my new Duty Section Leader, Chief Decker, for a signature, then up to the fourth deck of the schoolhouse for NMT's signature. Thankfully, everyone was very nice about it.

And I went to Hibbard's duty section muster to make sure the duty swap for next month went okay... and it did... and we went up to NMT on a later break to get that one finished. Gosh! So I'm good to go for this weekend, and for the next 3-day in February. Whew!

It was a very clear and cold morning at 0430, as I drove to base. I was greeted my moonbeams when I walked out the door. I suppose I'll be seeing some sunrises by the time it turns spring though. :)

Besides getting through three lectures today, we also had Quarters at 0730. I got to lead everyone in the Sailor's Creed. I was a little nervous, but it went just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment