Friday, January 27, 2012

Ending With a Beginning

Started at 0500 in class; lasted 45 minutes, then we were let go for an hour and a half for breakfast. I was quick this morning though, and scrambled two eggs, drank OJ and ate toast before arriving. So I mimicked last Friday... went to my car, leaned the driver's seat back, listened to my audio book, then turned it off and slept for 20 minutes or so. The sun came up while I was sleeping. :)

We started and steamed through a 161-slide power-point on computer Operating Systems. With a couple breaks thrown in, we all made it to 1030 and the end! Actually, our instructor is great, and explains the slides in an easy to understand way. Labs will start next week, so that's when we'll really begin to understand what we're doing.

Here's a web cam shot of the newly authorized way to wear the parka liner alone. It helped me keep comfortably warm this morning, in and out of class:

No comments:

Post a Comment