Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting Used to It

On this dreary and wet Monday morning, I showed up five minutes late to PT. But that was only because I had forgotten I needed extra time to get in the gate because of my new ID I got on Friday to reflect my new name! I decided to stop by admin on my way out to check on it, and AZ2 greeted me with congratulations when I got up to the counter. Took about a half-hour at MCRD, and I walked out with it right then and there. I tried to get the card encoded for the turnstile back at the ASW Pass & ID station, but they were inexplicably closed and didn't open till 0630 this morning. So anyway, I had to walk the long way around from the overflow lot.

PT was good... 15 minutes on the rowing machine and another 15 doing push-ups, planks & sit-ups. Nice long shower, then I ate my packed breakfast of an egg & cheese toasted sandwich, a banana and OJ, then headed back to the front gate and got my card encoded before class started at 0730.

In class itself, we went over the Tech Doc and how to find what we need to find in it. It's enormous. Then we did a little playing with the network commands on our computers... very cool. An early out today (at 1100) and tomorrow is supposed to be a review, and Wednesday the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment