Friday, January 20, 2012

Whew.

Today was nice. Regular schedule... and STG1 Fletcher was back and went over the slides we did yesterday, except now we understand them much better, because he's the authority on the topic. I was pretty tired when it started at 0500. Had been planning on getting up early to eat breakfast, but that didn't happen. Reluctantly got up at 0420, and still managed to have time to fry a couple eggs and drink some juice before running over to class (and was still ten minutes early).

Thank the Lord he let us go at 0545 and didn't want us back til 0715. I just stayed in my car, turned on the heat, laid my seat back and listened to my current audiobook... and fell asleep for a half-hour -ish. Re-listened to the part I missed, finished the CD, and got back on time. We did one more lecture, and then we were let go for the day at 1100. Chief Cruz was giving her Friday speech to Holds when I walked out... and I felt free as a bird as I kept walking. Beautiful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment