Friday, October 21, 2011

Money and More

Thursday I slept so late I only barely made it to lunch before the GMT. So glad I woke when I did... I was thinking colors would wake me back up at 0800, but I slept right through it.

The GMT was on financial management, taught by a jovial and excitable retired Command Master Chief. He came up to my class while we were waiting outside for it to start, and began telling really awful one-liners... lol! What a funny guy.

In class we had one more lecture, then I nearly finished taking notes before we were let go... around 1715 by my mentor, STG1 Cooper, who is also in charge of the system we're learning.

Today I woke in plenty of time to go to extra study for a half hour... then we breezed through 3 lectures this afternoon. Thankfully all of them were shorter. This'll leave just one lecture for Monday, and then we'll be doing lots of labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment